Schedule and Matches
May 3 (Fri), June 2 (Sun), July 7(Sun), Aug 14 (Wed), Sep 1 (Sun), Oct 6(Sun), Nov 2 (Sat)
Matches are going to be decided at the previous week of Tsunotsuki.
Each Tsunotsuki in Ojiya starts at 12:00 a.m.
Closing time will be around 3:00 p.m.
- The admission tickets will be released around 11:00 a.m.
- We will start selling them as soon as we have prepared and cleaned the battle field.
- Tsunotsuki will be held even in rainy weather.
- The end time will vary somewhat depending on the number of matches on the day.
- Entrance is free of charge for junior high school students and below.
- We do not offer discounts for persons with disabilities.
- Entrance is free of charge for wheelchair users. Admission fee for ONE person who accompany those in wheelchairs is free too. Please contact us here by the day before day of Tsunotsuki so we can secure your seat. We will secure a special seat with a roof.
- Advance tickets are not available.